This is the official 3D LED puzzle of the old stadium of Lech Poznan, Bulgarska Stadium. This version is equipped with LED lighting. From 1980 to 2010, Lech Poznan played in this stadium whose construction had already started in 1968. Until 2004, the stadium had three stands, giving it a horseshoe shape. It was not until 1986 that the characteristic light poles were put into use. Until the 1990s, the supporters sat on wooden benches. In 2009 the stadium was renovated with a view to EURO 2012 and this new stadium was opened in 2010. With this puzzle you bring the old Lech Poznan stadium to life! The stadium lighting gives the 3D puzzle even more atmosphere. Ideal for the real fan.
- Premium LED edition with stadium lighting
- Replica of the Bulgarska stadium of Lech Poznan with the accurate rendering of every detail.
- Parts made of foam board.
- Size Lech Poznan Bulgarska 3D stadium puzzle (about 35 cm. X 30 cm. X 10 cm.)
- Precision finished for a perfect fit of all parts without glue or tools.
- Simple and detailed assembly instructions.
- Suitable for children from 7 years old.
- All products are official and have operating licenses issued by the concerned clubs.