This is the official 3D model puzzle of the SC Heerenveen stadium, the Abe Lenstra Stadium. With this puzzle you bring the stadium to life! Ideal for the real Heereveen fan. Heerenveen has been the player of the Abe Lenstra Stadium since 1994, named after the former football player Abe Lenstra who died in 1985. The stadium can currently accommodate 27,224 spectators. In theory, this means that almost all residents of Heerenveen (about 31,000 inhabitants) can take a seat in the stadium as a spectator.
- Replica of SC Heerenveen's Abe Lenstra stadium with the accurate representation of every detail.
- Parts made of foam board.
- Format SC Heerenveen 3D stadium puzzle (about 31 cm. X 23 cm. X 6 cm.)
- Precision finished for a perfect fit of all parts without glue or tools.
- Simple and detailed assembly instructions.
- Suitable for children from 7 years.
- 137 pieces.
- All products are official and have operating licenses issued by the concerned clubs.